The annual ISMIR (International Society for Music Information Retrieval) Conference is the world’s leading R&D forum for music tech since 2000.
For the first time, the 2018 edition in Paris will include a Meetup with Industry, organized by Antescofo with support from Deezer and Pandora. Whether you are music tech. company, a researcher, or a music industry practitioner, this event is for you. This will be a unique networking platform, and a perfect opportunity to:
- Discover and shape the future of music technology
- Connect with and recruit top talent from the MIR community
- Meet world-class experts and explore the current state-of-the-art in music tech. applications
- Connect with and learn from leading music tech. companies
- Discover music startups leveraging latest technologies in a variety of music applications
- Exchange with other players and startups in the music industry
- Showcase and market latest products and services
What: Half-day event with Industry talks, accelerator pitches, and networking activities (Full program available soon...)
When: Thursday September 27, 2018, in the afternoon
Where: at Station F, the biggest startup campus in the world, in the heart of Paris
Speakers (tentatively confirmed):
- Oscar Celma, Head of Research, Pandora
- Doug Eck, Senior Staff Research Scientist, Google Brain
- Sarah Gasperi, Business Manager France, BMAT
- Sophie Goossens, Counsel, Reed Smith LLP
- Eric Humphrey, Senior Machine Learning Researcher, Spotify
- Ludovic Pouilly, SVP Institutional & Music Industry Relations, Deezer
Confirmed company presence
- Reed Smith LLP
- And counting...
- Registered participants to the ISMIR conference will be granted automatic access to the meetup.
- Industry partners of ISMIR 2018 will be granted automatic access to the meetup.
- Startups located at Station F will be granted automatic access to the meetup
- Registration will be open to industry affiliate and the general public. (Registration links available soon…)
Do You Want More?!!!??!
Companies who wish to participate even further in the ISMIR conference, and during a whole week interact with the international community of MIR researchers and practitioners, dive deep into state-of-the-art MIR R&D, and take advantage of diverse partnership opportunities should consult the call-for-sponsorship.