It is our great pleasure to announce the Call for Sponsors for the 19th International Society for Music Information Retrieval (ISMIR) Conference, which will take place in Paris, France from September 23-27, 2018.
The annual ISMIR conference is the world’s leading interdisciplinary forum on accessing, analyzing, and organizing music, and embraces the complexity and diversity of music by showcasing ideas and applications that enhance the human experience of music. This conference aims to foster dialogue across disciplines by bringing together researchers, developers, educators, librarians, students, and professionals.
The ISMIR 2018 conference will be held in Paris, France – City of Light and home to numerous music research centers, music technology companies, and music startups. The main conference will be located at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris, a unique and emblematic location for its architecture with masterpieces from Le Corbusier and Dudok and its essential role for student housing. Along with the exciting main program that every ISMIR conference has to offer, the 2018 edition will feature, among other special events, a hackathon organised by Deezer researchers; an exhibition of art and research pieces rooted in the emerging field of interactive machine learning for music; as well as a special MeetUp with the Industry event, which will especially shed some light on the vibrant French music startup scene. Not to mention the amazing social program, including a wine and cheese welcome reception, a dinner cruise on the Seine river (accompanied with French Manouche Jazz music), and a concert/talk by a top music artist (surprise!).
ISMIR 2018 offers sponsorship opportunities at Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels as described below. By taking this opportunity to become a proud sponsor of the conference, you can showcase your company’s latest products to an international community of MIR researchers and practitioners, recruit top technical talent, and learn about state-of-the-art research and technologies in MIR.
|Poster and table(2)||Yes||Yes||_||_|
|Full conference registrations(3)||3||1||_||_|
We also welcome sponsorship contributions for specific initiatives including student travel awards, best paper and presentation awards, and social events.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
Sponsors are also encouraged to support a diverse and inclusive MIR community by contributing specifically to WiMIR. These funds go primarily to travel awards, but we welcome suggestions for other initiatives as well. WiMIR sponsorship is treated separately from general conference sponsorship, and offers the following benefits:
|Social media acknowledgment(6)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in participating as a WiMIR sponsor!
(1) Refers to logo placement on all pages of the ISMIR 2018 conference website, as well as on the Sponsors web page; conference banners; printed program; and anywhere else sponsor logos are placed.
(2) Poster and table will be placed in poster area or coffee-break area for the duration of the conference. Poster printing will be provided by the conference.
(3) Full conference registration includes the main program, social events, and up to 2 tutorials.
(4) Promotional items are provided and delivered to the conference at the expense of the sponsor.
(5) Refers to logo placement on the ISMIR 2018 WiMIR web page, in WiMIR plenary session slides, in the printed program, on the ISMIR 2018 WiMIR poster, and in a post-conference blog post.
(6) Acknowledgement of thanks from the WiMIR Twitter account.