Prototype systems, initial concepts, and early results which have not yet fully matured but are of interest to the Music-IR community may be submitted to the Late-Breaking/Demo (LBD) session. Those interested should submit extended abstracts (2 pages maximum) through the submission form. Said abstracts will be submitted through a light peer-review, and those accepted must then be presented as posters during the LBD session on the last day of ISMIR 2018. Submissions will be accepted from July 16, 2018, until September 22, 2018.
The submission form will be active after July 16th, 2018.
||July 16, 2018
|WiMIR recipients LBD draft
||August 10, 2018 (minor revisions can still be sent until September 22)
||September 22, 2018
- A submission should be an extended abstract describing a preliminary result, idea, application, or a demo of a new product or technology of interest to the Music-IR community.
- Submissions should be one page (preferred) or two pages (maximum) of content including bibliography.
- All LBD extended abstracts are required to be presented by one of the authors as a poster (and optionally a live demo) on the last day of ISMIR 2018 (September 27th). Posters must use portrait orientation and be no larger than A0 or 36 x 48 inch.
- Submission will be open until 11:59 pm CET (UTC +1) on September 22nd, 2018. Please note that if you are submitting something which is very late-breaking, you will still be expected to present it as a poster during the LBD session.
- Submissions should not be anonymised.
- All submissions will undergo a light peer review.
- Make sure to use the templates (available for LaTex Link and Word Link ). Submissions must be in PDF format. If you’re using Word, save the Word document as a PDF. If you’re using LaTeX, you should have a PDF already.
The submission form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/ApA1CLjslyfTXTvK2.
Note: The link above will not be accepting submissions until July 16th, 2018.